Wyoming Board of Dental Examiners
Restoration, Relicensure, and Reinstatement Forms
If your license expires December 31, 2019, you have until March 31, 2020 to renew in the administrative grace period. This period does NOT allow you to practice, only to renew late and pay the late fees (total of double renewal fees - $370 for dentists and $190 for hygienists). After March 31:
- You must apply for "relicensure" which costs $370. This will relicense you through December 31 of that same year.
- You must apply for "restoration" from April 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 which costs $190. This will restore your license through December 31, 2020. You will need to renew it by December 31, 2020.
- You must apply for "relicensure" from January 1, 2021 and on which costs $190. This will relicense you through December 31 of that same year.
- Assistant Permit Holders:
- You may seek late renewal by going to the renewal page.