Wyoming Board of Dental Examiners
IMPORTANT NOTES(READ THESE!!)
- The Wyoming Board of Dental Examiners permits dental assistants to take radiographs and place pit and fissure sealants. No dental assistant may take and expose radiographs or place pit and fissure sealants without first obtaining a permit from the Board.
- The Wyoming Board of Dental Examiners does not license, permit, or register dental assistants UNLESS they are taking radiographs and placing pit and fissure sealants.
- The Wyoming Board of Dental Examiners (Board) does not provide the education or training needed to obtain a permit. Many applicants confuse the Board with the Wyoming Dental Association who does provide such training. Their contact is email@example.com. This is not the only training or education the Board accepts.
- The Board office will not communicate with any individual except for the applicant regarding the status of any application.
- Read any instructions in their entirety! Failure to do so will cause significant delay of your application processing!
- The Board will NOT accept cash.
INITIAL APPLICATION FORMS
RENEWAL APPLICATION FORMS
Radiograph and Pit and Fissure Permits expire on December 31st of the year of issue. A renewal notice is sent to each individual at their last address of record approximately sixty (60) days prior to December 31st. The completed renewal application must be post-marked by December 31st to be considered without a late fee. When the renewal application is approved, the permit is renewed for one (1) calendar year. The permit holder will receive new pocket ID cards and a receipt for the renewal fee.
If you renew after your December 31, 2018 permit expiration, please include the late fee as outlined in the instructions! Please note all licenses must be renewed by December 31 of each year in order to continue to practice in the state. If your license is not renewed by December 31, you may not practice in Wyoming until the Board provides you with evidence that your renewal was received AND approved.